How To Use This Site
- Returning students should log in with the email address and password provided to them by the Registration Office. If you did not receive this, please contact us.
- New students should begin by creating an account.
- Please note that a credit card is required to pay for a class through this Web site.
How to Register: 3 Simple Steps
- Login to the site. The "Login" or "Create Account" options are on the top right corner of each page. Please read the information above about how to login. Do not login as a "new user" if you are or have been a student.
- Browse or search for classes on the site. Click "Add to Cart" for any classes you choose.
- Registration occurs at checkout. Checkout: When you are done browsing and ready to pay, click "Check Out." Registration occurs on validation of credit card data.
Navigating the Site
- Green text can be clicked-on to show more detailed information.
- The left hand navigation menu visible on each web page lists all disciplines, or areas of study. Items with a small blue arrow indicate it has a drop-down menu.
- The "Home" link at the very top of each Web page, in the header image, will always return you to our home page.
- The top menu bar visible on each web page offers search options, and access to general information such as directions, information on how to contact us, answers to FAQs, and more.
- Each discipline or area of study offers courses of many levels, from beginner to expert, and from short one-day classes to longer, multi-session options. We also offer Intensive programs in the summer. The complete list of course levels are: Short Classes & Workshops, Certificate Classes, and Intensive Programs.
- A full class description appears when you click on the class title. You may also click to get details on class dates, locations, and instructors.
- You may review what is in your "Shopping Cart" at any time by clicking on the "Cart" icon on the top right corner of each Web page.
- Because all New York Botanical Garden Members receive tuition discounts, each class price is listed with Member and Non-Member rates. Only select a Member rate if you are currently a member.
- Parking at the Garden is free for Adult Education students on the day of their class.
- Closed for Online Registration
All openings in this session are filled. The student may register the next time this topic is offered.
Current New York Botanical Garden member. Expired membership holders are not members.
- Print this page
Creates a printable version with all details present.
A list of students who desire a session that is filled (no openings).
To Get Help Using this Site